Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Attempts at Business Casual

I went to a job interview last Wednesday. With this outfit, I really hoped to play off classic menswear (the structured coat and skirt) with quirky pops of color and off beat accessories (my warrior necklace and mouse flats). Despite the fact that I may or may not have googled the company so much I had no possible questions to ask at the end, the interview went very well. I call back later today to see how things go. Fingers crossed!




(photo credit: Anastasia Sierra)

tweed coat from J. Crew (unavailable)
lime scarf from J. Crew (similar here)
warrior necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane
lime batchel from Cambridge Satchel Supply
triangle top from Reiss
skirt from Zara
tights from J. Crew (unavailable)
mouse flats by Marc by Marc Jacobs

xo,
The Cosseted Pauper

No comments:

Post a Comment